Gavin Gwynne takes on Luke Willis in what could be a historic night.
The British and Commonwealth lightweight titles will be up for grabs at York Hall and if Gwynne manages to get the win, he’ll be the first British champion from Merthyr, Wales, in over 40 years.
Here’s everything you need to know about Gwynne vs. Willis.
WHEN IS GWYNNE VS. WILLIS? DATE, START TIME
- Date: Friday, April 15
- Main card: 8 p.m. BST / 3 p.m. ET
- Main event ringwalks (approx): 10 p.m. BST / 5 p.m. ET
The main card gets underway at 8 p.m. BST / 3 p.m. ET with the main event ringwalks scheduled for 10 p.m. BST / 5 p.m. ET. These timings could chnage due to the length of the undercard bouts.
WHAT CHANNEL/STREAM IS GWYNNE VS. WILLIS?
- U.S.: ESPN+
- UK: IFL TV YouTube channel
The fight will be broadcast on ESPN+ in the U.S. and the IFL TV YouTube channel in the UK.
WHERE IS THE GWYNNE VS. WILLIS FIGHT TONIGHT?
The fight will be staged at York Hall in London.
GAVIN GWYNNE RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: Great Britain
- Date of Birth: April 25, 1990
- Height: 6’0 “
- Reach: N/A
- Total Fights: 16
- Record: 14-2 (3 KOs)
LUKE WILLIS RECORD AND BIO
- Nationality: Great Britian
- Date of Birth: August 16, 1991
- Height: 5′ 7″
- Reach: N/A
- Total Fights: 11
- Record: 11-0 (1 KO)
GWYNNE VS. WILLIS FIGHT CARD
- Gavin Gwynne vs. Luke Willis; British and Commonwealth lightweight titles
- Sam Gilley vs. Drew Brown; Super welterweight
- Nina Hughes vs. Bec Connolly; Women’s super bantamweight
- Haithem Laamouz vs. Sultan Zaurbek; Super featherweight
- Pierce O’Leary vs. Nathan Augustine; Light middleweight
- Dean Richardson vs. Konstantin Alexandrov; Light middleweight
- Carl Fail vs. Victor Garcia; Middleweight
- Paul Ryan vs. Gabor Gorbics; Light middleweight
- Jimmy Croxson vs. Fonz Alexander; Super lightweight